DESPERATE FOR NEWS ON STARSHIP OUTAGE

ballsbot at my-deja.com ballsbot at my-deja.com
Thu Oct 26 13:20:12 EDT 2000

I've found a need for one of the libraries stored on starship, i was
wondering if anyone knew of a way to get this library from another
source, all i can find elsewhere are old copies that don't seem to work
with my version of python (currently developing on 1.5.2, will be
updating to 2.0 shortly, though)
What i'm looking for is awk's crypto library, originally called python
cryptography toolkit, but i can't remember what it's current name is.

Thanks,
Charles