Python Guru Available For Contract Work

Blake Winton bwinton at tor.dhs.org
Tue Oct 17 23:34:15 EDT 2000

On 11 Oct 2000 15:32:06 -0700, Mike Coffin wrote:
>revtracyj at my-deja.com writes:
>
>> If interested in contacting Mr. Jarvis about his unique abilities,
>> please write me directly at the following email address:
>> tracyj at teleport.com
>Yeah. Right. He sounds delightful.  Humble, too.

Hey, it's a resume.  He's got to sell himself.

Now, my resume, on the other hand is crap, but that's because I
get all my jobs from references by friends working at the company.

(Now to convince Paul Prescod to open a Toronto Office. ;)

Later,
Blake.
--
9:40pm up 52 days, 21:07, 2 users, load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.07