Using COM constants on under IIS ASP.

Syver Enstad syver.enstad at sensewave.com
Wed Oct 25 19:58:24 EDT 2000

> As long as you've run makepy on the type-library of the object you're
> creating, all constants defined in that library will be available as
> attributes of win32com.client.constants when objects defined in that
> library are created.
Thanks it worked, I should've tried it sooner.

I thought it wouldn't work because I interpreted the Hammond/Robinson book
as saying that the constants were not available until the object was created
by win32com.client.Dispatch and that is never called in my asp file, just
Server.CreateObject. I guess my interpretation is wrong...