Help with threading

Tom wright thomas.wright1 at ntlworld.REMOVETHIS.com
Thu Oct 19 14:41:09 EDT 2000

Ahem !!!

Released what the problem was !!

For you other newbies,  when you do import moduleName, to use the classes
within the module you still need to do var = modulename.classname().  I
didnt reliase doh!! I thought once you import the module you can access the
classes in your name space, not so!

An alternative here is to use from modulename import *, then you can use var
= classname instead of var = modulename.classname, ah well live and learn.

Tom

news:LfBH5.14011$oD.307818 at news6-win.server.ntlworld.com...