PythonLabs Team Moves to Digital Creations

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Sat Oct 28 12:42:42 EDT 2000

Robin Dunn <robin at alldunn.com> wrote in message
news:8tdb7b$nm6$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...

> Congrats guys!  I have to say that this move actually makes sense to
> me.  The move to BeOpen left me scratching my head wondering "Why?"  I
> finally just accepted it on faith...  But DC is a great company and I
> think both DC and Python will benefit greatly from this arraingment.

I feel exactly the same way.

Good luck you all, and best wishes for happy and creative times ahead.
I am impressed by your discretion in keeping this news quiet and I respect
your courage for making such a bold change so soon after the move from CNRI.
I take this a a sign of how much you care and the importance of only working
under the right conditions. bravo.
This is good news!

- Jason