Pynche 0.1 fails

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Tue Oct 17 16:54:45 EDT 2000

In article <971808369.971935877 at news.volny.cz>,
Matìj Cepl  <cepl at bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Probably best to be put into FAQ, but I haven't found one. When I try to run
>pynche on my Linux (RedHat 6.0 CZ; pynche version 0.1) I get follwing traceback
>always.
>
>What's wrong and what I am to do?

Based on the traceback, it's a bug in Pynche.  I've never heard of
Pynche before, so you should get in touch with the author.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"You have fundamentally misunderstood Usenet.  Please go read the articles
posted to news.announce.newusers, particularly those which clearly explain
that Usenet is not a right, that Usenet is not a government, and that
Usenet is not a democracy.  Hope this helps."  -- rra