Async sockets.

Alexandre A. Rodioukov simuran at home.com
Mon Oct 9 20:37:36 EDT 2000

Hello friends.

I'm giving up on trying to understand how asyncore works. I need help :)
What i'm trying to do is to write a piece of software that just would
redirect TCP connections. Trick is that it should accept multiple
connections on one (fixed) port and forward the data to remote host:port,
where port is being taken from range of available values, and once taken it
can't be used again (on the remote side i'm dealing with thing that doesn't
accept more than one connection per port).

I really need a working example/advice on how to do simple port forwarding
with asyncore or multithreading.

Thanks in advance,
Alex.