Request for Python Source Code

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sun Oct 8 17:47:55 EDT 2000

Dirk-Ulrich Heise wrote:

> "Darren Rush" <info at koders.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:4oeD5.1592$jBx.66322493 at news.randori.com...
> > koders.com is a new website that is currently seeking expert developers to
>
> I see a little problem with the requested Hungarian notation.
>
> def x(a):
>    return a+1

Maybe I don't get out enough, but that's the first time I've seen
Hungarian notation actually referred to as a "Best Practice".  Yikes.
Anyone have a code-obfuscator I can run on my Python code before I
submit it to them, to meet their standards?

Just-venting-but-not-trying-to-start-an-anti-hungarian-notation-war-ly-yr's,
Peter Hansen