Getting Python 2.0 without pythonlabs.com

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Oct 22 14:19:07 EDT 2000

> If both of those sites go down too, we'll look into attaching free
> Python CDs to boxes of major breakfast cereals.

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

All-we-need-now-is-milk-and-we-can-take-over-the-world-ly y'rs

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"