Newbie query about Tkinter in win32

Wynand van Dyk wynand at mindspring.co.za
Wed Oct 18 13:16:52 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am working on a cross platform (win32, Linux, MacOS) gui app.
I would like to write my code once and have it run on all those platforms
without the need to change anything.

Tkinter I assume works on all the above listed platforms without need to
change one line of code.

My problem is something windows specific though.

The titlebar of the application has an icon in the top left corner. With
Tk, this icon defaults to a red Tk. How do I change this.

On Linux (X with Windowmaker) there is no icon in the titlebar, same deal in
MacOS.
RTFM's with links to the specified FM's will be appreciated.

Thanks
--
Wynand van Dyk