Text size in Idle under X11?

Nate Bargmann n0nb at my-deja.com
Sat Oct 7 22:53:16 EDT 2000

Sorry if this is an FAQ (didn't find it there).  I am running Idle on
Linux/X and find the 8 pt text to be quite small on this laptop which is
stuck in 1024x768 mode.  I found only one reference to text size in the
help file, but that only works if running on Win.  I'm not familiar at
all with tk, and am just getting started in Python as well.

Thanks,

- Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "None can love freedom
 Internet | n0nb at networksplus.net               | heartily, but good

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.