This is really cheesing me off...

Jeff Kunce kuncej at mail.conservation.state.mo.us
Mon Oct 16 11:33:36 EDT 2000

> When I need to be absolutely sure the environment is 'clean', I keep a
> DOS box open and run command-line test programs from there;it
> only needs 3 keystrokes to switch windows, recall the last line,
> and run again in the DOS box.

I do most of my test runs this way, even though I'm using Idle.

Actually, I use windows explorer to launch the program.
I have set up a 'test' option for launching .py files from
explorer using "python.exe -i %1". This leaves the window
open with a python prompt after the script runs - I can check
variables, or use pdb.pm() as needed.

  --Jeff