Code obfuscation / decompilers?

Joshua Muskovitz josh at
Mon Oct 9 05:16:12 CEST 2000

Sigh.  Because it is not within my power to modify the form of the key.  If
I was really trying to create an ideal system, I would start from scratch.
I'm not.  I'm trying to create the "least sucky" solution, given the
constraints imposed on me.

This is the difference between real world coding and theory.

-- johs

news:6D4E5.34334$Cl1.766003 at stones...