A guide to Python Threads

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Oct 18 18:50:20 EDT 2000

Give http://www.scs.carleton.ca/~cs300 a try, there's slides on how threads
work and how to synchronize between them.  Between that and the Python
library documentation, I have found it so-so.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:kwpH5.153161$Qx4.5039722 at news1.rdc1.il.home.com...