Pretty report printing

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Oct 25 10:29:50 EDT 2000

wxPython - through wxWindows - seems to have a nice printing framework.
(that's the impression I get from Robin Dunn's wxPython demo)  It would
require you to install wxPython on the target machines, so "previewable
online" might be more difficult unless wxPython can also generate a "rough
copy"/draft to a JPEG or PNG or something, so that you could also have a
server generating previews.

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"

news:frpdvsgdu444fhev877ajo5tdcbvpk69tq at 4ax.com...