smtplib authentication

Ulf Engström ulf.engstrom at b2b-link.com
Mon Oct 2 04:54:33 EDT 2000

Don't know how many have replied to this later, since I've been away for
some time and probably did miss a few postings. Anyway.
I've put the auth-login to smtplib and also posted it to the 'patches'. I
can send it to anyone who wants it. Anyone has any other requests to RFC2554
or anything else to the smtplib as you mention, I could probably do it. :)
Regards
Ulf

 "Thomas Wouters" <thomas at xs4all.net: