Python/C++ Engineers Wanted

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sat Oct 28 17:53:05 CEST 2000

> > Our Company:
> > TSI develops custom mathematical optimization
> > models to help major retailers determine
> > merchandise markdown strategies that maximize
> > gross profit.
> [snip]
> Sounds like a perfect application for fuzzy logic.

I don't know, I'd say it sounds more like an optimization problem, where you
solve for various inequalities using something like Simplex.  It could also
be something based on game theory...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"Someone called 'Type your name here' is impersonating me on the
internet and is posting exactly the same things I am posting!"