ObjC-SIG ? (PyObjC for MacOSX)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at no.spam
Wed Oct 11 18:23:36 EDT 2000

"Steven D. Majewski" <sdm7g at virginia.edu> writes:

> The Makefiles appear to be set up to build to link to gnustep libraries.
> I was expecting some problems figuring out how to get it to work on
> OSX, but trying to manually compile on Mac OSX, I find some immediate
> inconsistencies : in objc_support.h,  macro INSTMETH( i, s ) is defined
> with two args but called with one arg.  -- Did this EVER compile ?

I, for one, would like to re-start the ObjC-SIG ... I'm going to be
ordering a Mac later this week, probably, for the express purpose of
running NeXTST^WMacOS X.  I am guessing there are more than a few
other pythonistas out there thinking the same...

--
Glyph Lefkowitz
Professional -- Software Engineer,  Origin Systems