huge table question

richard_chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 7 02:48:18 EDT 2000

Hi Bill,

I'm not sure this would be any quicker but you could try accessing it
through com. Have a look at :

http://starship.python.net/crew/bwilk/access.html

for example code.

My guess is that the speed issues you're facing are not a odbc thing (as
that is fairly quick) but an access issue.

Richard

news:8p6d9p$i5m$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...