How to terminate after traceback?

Albert Wagner alwagner at tcac.net
Sun Sep 24 16:55:15 EDT 2000

It's a script.  I'm running on python1.5.2/wxPython/RH6.1.:

$ python main.py
Traceback (innermost
last):
  File "main.py", line 381, in AfterSplash
    frame = RecruitingBrowser(None, -1, "Recruiting Browser:")
  File "main.py", line 134, in __init__
    self.sqlEditor = SqlEditor(self.nb, -1)
  File "sqlEditor.py", line 57, in __init__
    EVT_STC_UPDATEUI(self,    ID, self.OnUpdateUI)
AttributeError: OnUpdateUI
Killed

I think I did read somewhere that the wxStyledTextCtrl used threads.