Is this a high volume newsgroup

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Sep 23 22:57:14 EDT 2000

In article <39CD6B67.C3E6C3A8 at Lugoj.Com>,
James Logajan  <JamesL at Lugoj.Com> wrote:

>Thanks; read it and unfortunately your response didn't answer my question.
>The thread you referenced died and went the way of the T. Rex six months
>ago. Note the use of the present tense in my query.

Let's put it this way: unless you can come up with a logical split,
nobody is going to spend very much time on this.  From my perspective,
there are too many different types of topics covered here for a true
split to make much sense, and there are already many mailing lists for
dealing with narrow issues.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

'Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use regular
expressions".  Now they have two problems.'  --Jamie Zawinski, comp.lang.emacs