Zope with JSPs?

andres at corrada.com andres at corrada.com
Sat Sep 9 16:09:10 EDT 2000

As author of the HOWTO: Serve PHP/Perl from Zope
(http://www.zope.org/Members/Mamey/PHP), I would like to point out that Bill's
solution builds upon one particular solution in the HOWTO that will not
solve the original poster's question.

I think the other way of serving PHP from Zope proposed by Joseph Wayne
Norton, and also included in the HOWTO, is a more appropriate solution.

Let me explain. Norton's solution allows for PHP pages residing in the ZODB.
These pages can be a mixture of PHP and dtml code. Using Apache, one can
have Zope rendering the dtml part of the page and then have mod_php process
the leftover PHP code.

If such a thing could be done with JSP, I would be very interested to know
and expand the HOWTO to include a JSP solution.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres at corrada.com