Python 1.6 The balanced language

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Sun Sep 3 21:08:48 EDT 2000

[quite possibly Tim]

[Alex <cut_me_out at hotmail.com>]
> Someday, I hope to be an idiot like you.
>
> striking-my-head-with-a-hammer-<wink>-ly y'rs
> Alex.

Yes!  You're off to a great start.  My parents told me I never learned how
to crawl.  Instead I slid around on my butt.  They said I liked scooting
over to a wall or door, then bang my head on it relentlessly until they
dragged me away in terror.  I still enjoy banging my head on walls, but
don't do it often in public anymore.  Never occurred to me to use a hammer!
It's a great idea -- thanks.  Haggling over the Python license may be just
as good, though.

well-actually-haggling-over-the-license-*hurts*-ly y'rs  - tim