Is there a newsgroup for PHP anywhere?

Cameron Laird claird at
Tue Sep 26 16:06:04 CEST 2000

In article <39D097CB.2CDDA398 at>,
Thomas Gagne  <tgagne at> wrote:
>I've looked around on newsguy and haven't found one yet, but I find it unusual
>a newsgroup hasn't formed yet.  Maybe some of the folks around here know?

I'm sympathetic.  I know how much good newsgroups mean to me.

The folks in comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and allied locations
know plenty about PHP, and sometimes discuss it.

PHPers get a *lot* of work done through mailing lists and locations
within <URL:>.  While I'd be more comfortable
with a newsgroup, in many cases, they sure make the best of their
situation.  Their responsiveness through the discussion mechanisms
they've worked out sometimes stuns me.

Cameron Laird <claird at>