Reviewlet of XML Processing With Python by S.McGrath

Steven IAMsvore at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 7 13:17:21 EDT 2000

A new article has been posted, about Sean McGrath's XML Processing With
Python.

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=165854

"This is not a normal book review. In fact, I'm leery of calling it a review
at all. In reality, these are my notes taken while reading & working through
examples in XML Processing With Python By Sean McGrath. As such, they may
not make complete sense if you're not also looking at the book. My intent
here is not to write the traditional "here's why you should buy this book"
review, but to give you it's flavor and, after you've purchased it, help you
over some of the bumps in the road...."

-Steven ... remove "IAM" to reply
http://Mumble.EditThisPage.com