What is Python?

Grant Griffin g2 at seebelow.org
Sat Sep 30 18:08:01 CEST 2000

Tim Hammerquist wrote:
> I saw a sign at the University of
> California, Santa Cruz, which, instead of "Keep off grass", suggested
> "Respect our Vegetation."  What's next?  Should we salute the grass
> before a picnic?

Only on the Fourth of July--and Bastille Day.

> Play a requiem prior to mowing the lawn?

No--simply engage in a Moment of Silence prior to cremating the

> If we grant citizenship to vegetation, what will vegetarians eat?

Careful, though--that's pretty-much the same argument used by predators.

   -ly y'rs,

p.s.  The two of us make a great troll team, Tim. ;-)

Grant R. Griffin                                       g2 at dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com