Python 2.0 book

Gilles Lenfant glenfant at nospam-e-pack.net
Mon Sep 11 20:24:51 EDT 2000

And with Python 4.0, just stay facing your screen and think broadly to what
you need and it will work ;o)
If you start, do like me (I was a full newbie 5 weeks ago) and use the
latest stable release (1.6). What you'll learn with it and your books will
not be lost.
Has someone heard of the 3.0 ?

uI87MbEHAHA.322 at cpmsnbbsa09...