List comprehension

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Sep 2 10:45:39 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.21.0009020013430.22664-100000 at z.glue.umd.edu>,
Roy Katz  <katz at Glue.umd.edu> wrote:

>While browsing the 2.0 feature list, I found this neat little 'List
>Comprehension' facility.  Guido mentioned it in his interview with
>linux.com [1] and I've been intrigued by it ever since.
>
>Does anyone have more examples of how and when to use this (as in,
>actual code)?  I'm itching to try and find ways to optimize my programs
>with it.

Given that 2.0beta1 has not yet been released, I think your request is a
tiny bit premature.  2.0b1 is supposed to be released next week, so
that's your chance to experiment.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Goodbye dinner for Netcom shell, Thurs 9/7, 7:30pm, Mountain View, CA
e-mail me for details