Embedding Pythonwin - Python reports Fatal Error

robfisher at my-deja.com robfisher at my-deja.com
Sat Sep 23 06:59:49 EDT 2000

In article <hsUy5.2974$Z06.24058 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Mark Hammond" <MarkH at ActiveState.com> wrote:

> Finally, pythonwin.cpp is a very small program, and uses this exact
> same technique to boot Pythonwin.  Thus, it is good sample code for
> this purpose - what is different between your app and Pythonwin.cpp?

Very little - and when I actually built pythonwin.exe instead of using
the binary version I found it had exactly the same problem.  I must
have some kind of file version mixup or something - I'm using version
1.52 - time to get the latest source I think!

Thanks Mark,

Rob.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.