Need rewritable ConfigParser package

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Fri Sep 22 04:30:10 EDT 2000

Hi!

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Jake Baker wrote:
>  I find myself needing the facilities of the ConfigParser package, but
>  with the additional capability to modify members and rewrite the config
>  file programatically. Specifically, the need on rewriting is this:
>  update old members, add new ones, but do not remove comments from the
>  file.

   I have such beast. It is completeley different from ConfigPatser. Look
for it in my libraray for flat text files APIs: FLAD (Flat ASCII Database):

   http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Python/#flad

   Faster mirrors: http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/unix/797/Software/Python/#flad
   http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/phd2.1/Software/Python/index.html#flad

You'd want to try FLADW (WIN.INI-like FLAD)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru