Help for Python GUI programming

Nick Trout nick at nil_spam_videosystem.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 12:10:40 EDT 2000

"Dudek7" <Dudek7 at mailroom.com> wrote in message
news:cC8t5.10260$rG4.263117 at typhoon1.ba-dsg.net...
> One last question. I have a button with the value of 1 and an entry field.
> Whats the command when i press the button for the value to go to the entry
> field?
> Meaning what should I write for the button command for this to work?

Cant remember offhand, I think you use Configure to set the enrty box
properties.

Look at the Tk/Tcl demo and download the Python source. In demos there are a
load of Tkinter demos. Guido has done some very good ones including a Tk
property editor (Which I think should be part of the standard library!)