SWIG help for newbie

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 25 09:37:59 EDT 2000

Howard,

Thanks for the tip.  This did eliminate the include problem.  The
linker problem remains.

By the way, the version of SWIG that I have is reported as SWIG Version
1.3u-20000618-1136 (Alpha 3).  The zip file was named Swig1.3a3NT.zip.
This would seem to imply that the problem has not been fixed in 1.3x.

I'm using this because it is the latest version that includes a binary
for the windows platform. (I've got enough problems trying to build
python and my extension, I don't want to tackle building SWIG also.)

Thanks again.
Chuck

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.