Application architecture - beginner

zet zet at i.com.ua
Sat Sep 16 12:36:12 EDT 2000

Another one question from beginner.
I'm trying to create simple site grabber in Python. At this moment core part
of it works.
Now I want to create some kind of userfriendly interface using, of course,
Tkinter.
But there is one little question. How to do it *right*? At this time I have
a class which
implement all visual stuff and one procedure, which start as thread before
running mainloop.
Somewhat uncomfortable, but it works. How to do this work better? Or where
to find some info
about this (in the net)?

And last question for today - how to catch <ctrl-break> and handle it before
termination?