a way to keep the Python interpreter in memory?

Dave Brueck dbrueck at edgix.com
Tue Sep 19 11:23:04 EDT 2000

In most cases, a new interpreter gets loaded for each Python script that you
want to run. Apache (and maybe other servers) allow you to keep an
interpreter running so that you get the perfomance boost you're looking for.
For Apache it's an add-on module called mod_python (Search on Google for
'mod_python Apache' for oodles of info)

-Dave