php doesn't execute

Poparosa poparosa at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 00:15:33 EDT 2000

I actually found out my problem by digging around
a little more.  Seems like the INSTALL scripts
neglected to tell the casual user about a "make install"
that is needed in the apache directory, after the "make"
and "make install" in the php directory.

I have submitted this as a bug in the documentation
to php.net, so that others will not fall into this frustration
more than needed.