Python GUI button placer?

Robert rhicks at
Tue Sep 5 20:29:47 CEST 2000

It is my understanding that SpecTcl is a dead project and Visual Tcl does
not spit out Python code. So for Tkinter there really is not a ui builder.
Which is a shame. Maybe Visual Tcl will support Python in the future.

I do not know enough about Python at this point but I think a basic ui
builder based on Python/Tkinter/Pmw would be a very good thing.

news:B86D4F5DC11C289D.579225F445DAED24.D09CBED3DB4E2633 at