Need rewritable ConfigParser package

Jake Baker jbaker at ummelec.com
Thu Sep 21 17:08:23 EDT 2000

 I find myself needing the facilities of the ConfigParser package, but with the additional capability to modify members and rewrite the config file programatically. Specifically, the need on rewriting is this: update old members, add new ones, but do not remove comments from the file.

 This isn't especially difficult, but if someone has already written it, I don't want to reinvent the wheel. If anyone knows where such a package is located, I would be greatly indebted.

Thanks,
 - Jake Baker