Reading CD-ROM info

Thomas Weholt thomas at cintra.no
Thu Sep 7 09:37:02 CEST 2000

Hi,

I'll announce my CDROM_Info.py later sometime, but haven't gotten around to
it 'cuz it seems like nobody's interested. It extracts the label,
creation-date and every other info-field specified in the ISO standard. And
it works on Windows and Linux too.

I'll look into the CDDB.py thing ....

Thanks!!

Thomas