Debugging ActiveX Control Events in wxPython/PythonWin

Charles Medcoff cmedcoff at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 4 01:43:53 EDT 2000

Thanks Mark.  I do thank you for all of the great work that you have done. I
realize that you must be busy as heck these days.  I am looking forward to
taking a look at the Visual Studio/.NET integration.

I understand, from what I've read on the ActiveState mailing list, that all
of your stuff is going to be supported by them...

>>Long-time users of Mark's great code need not worry.  The code base will
>>be maintained and released under the same good old license.
>>

>>-- David Ascher
>>   ActiveState

Am I interpreting this correctly?