Best way to copy files without Read-Only option

Olav OlavB at
Tue Sep 5 16:37:31 CEST 2000

I should have though about that.  But still - now I can't set the DATES
(I would like that the copied file has the same dates as the original).

--And also I suspect it is not really efficient.

Guess I shuld write a C-function calling the Windows API.....