Public Domain Python

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 14:40:24 EDT 2000

> If changes to the license (or changes in the way that Python is 'managed')
> mean that I can no longer consider it Public Domain than I'll go back to a
> language that supports type checking.

You can always uses older versions of the language, where the older
license does apply, of course. IIRC, the license doesn't include any
terms whereby the licensor can change the terms of the license, so
older instantiations can't be changed, as far as my meager under-
standing of the law in situations like this goes, anyway.

C//