Writting extension classes with PythonC

kFactor kfactor at my-deja.com
Sun Sep 17 10:47:57 EDT 2000

Hi all

I checked out ExtensionClass as you guys suggested,
but I run into the same (incompatibility ?) problems as
with the CXX Extension library... I'm using Python 2.0b1 and when
I try to use a simple ExtensionClass extension of mine,
as well as one of the examples that comes with it (MultiMapping)
Python crashes after the "__init__" constructor executes.
I had a look at the zope CVS server for some update to ExtensionClass
but it appears that the code has not been changed for months...

Has anyone managed to use ExtensionClass sucessfully with 2.0b1 ?

(The cvs versions are extensionclass.c : 1.39 2000/05/16
ExtensionClass.h : 1.15 2000/05/16 )

PS: If anyone is interested I can post an exact debug trace of the
crash

Thanks
Kostas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/