"CPAN" SIG?

entropia entropiamax at jazzfree.com
Wed Sep 27 03:36:37 EDT 2000

I think that a PyCPAN would be very useful. They are very interesant python
modules across the net, and all are tired of reinvent the wheel.
And other related project is build a Python Deluxe distribution, with the more
stable and interesting python applications.
Why not create a SIG with this to proposals? I can help.