Wholly unnecessary flame. (was Re: pyXML!)

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 27 22:22:39 EDT 2000

[David]
> 'zactly.  I was talking about the XML-SIG code, which doesn't/didn't.

The Windows installer for Python 2.0b2 includes xmltok.dll and xmlparse.dll,
which is all the 2.0b2 XML code needs.  The precompiled DLLs have always
been available, too, from

    ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/expat.zip

Indeed, that's where I got them from when I built the 2.0b2 Windows
installer -- I don't want to have to compile any more than I need to either
<0.5 wink>.

still-searching-for-a-legit-complaint-ly y'rs  - tim