Is Python worth learning?

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Fri Sep 8 03:45:07 EDT 2000

[Roy Smith]
> Man walks into a Mosque and says, "Hey, gotta love that Jesus, no?"
> Man wonders why he gets funny looks.

[Sergo]
> last time I checked, he did NOT get any funny looks, 'cause if you knew
> what you was talking about than you'd know that Jesus is respected in
> Islam as a prophet. Now if that man walked into a synagogue, and said
> the same thing, that would be a different story

And note that there is no clause in either the CNRI or BeOpen Python Open
Source Licenses discriminating against people of any faith.  We even accept
atheists!  Not so sure about Buddhists, though.  I'll have to ask Guido and
get back to you on that.

you-can-safely-insult-buddhists-because-they're-required-
    to-have-a-sense-of-humor<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim