[Q] Application Deployement of wxPython based programs ...

Markus Meng meng.engineering at bluewin.ch
Mon Sep 25 05:39:32 EDT 2000

Hi all,

can someone tell me what exactly needs to be available in
order to deploy an application written in python1.6 and
wxPython to a customer. The customer will have
a Windows or Unix Box, but no Python nor wxWindows.

What I actually do for TclTk based applications is to setup
a control script of a freely available installer, like innosetup
on windows for example. I would like to do the same for
the configuration mentioned above.

Can someone give me a link containing further infos
regarding this topic. Thank's.

markus

** Meng Engineering        Telefon    056 222 44 10               **
** Markus Meng             Natel      079 230 93 86               **
** Bruggerstr. 21          Telefax    056 222 44 10               **
** CH-5400 Baden           Email      meng.engineering at bluewin.ch **
** Theory may inform, but Practice convinces. -- George Bain      **