Another newbie question

Prospero prospero at bigwig.net
Fri Sep 29 23:29:19 EDT 2000

Greetings!

Firstly, thanks to all who answered my first question. After four days
playing with Python I know more about it than I do about Java after as many
months.

My new question has to do with files. I am working on a project which will
involve several very large files of grouped integers. I can see how to
create the files as text and convert to and from integers but surely there
must be a better solution than this. I have tried the tutorials and what
example files I can find, so far without success. Can someone point me in
the right direction?

All the best,

Prospero.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
--Harvey Fierstein

Prospero's World:  http://www.bigwig.net/prospero