Failed wxpython

Johann Spies jhspies at futurenet.co.za
Fri Sep 29 03:03:04 EDT 2000

In article <39D39538.9D1EE75F at hotmail.com>, Sreekant Kodela wrote:
>Hi there
>I nearly finished quite an involved program in python and wxpython. I
>developed it on linux. Then copied it to windows partition and did
>unix2dos before that. Checked all the source files. It fails.

unix2dos is normally not necessary.  Try the original files.  I have
developed a program on Linux recently that runs happily on Windows98
and NT.

What are the error messages?

Johann.
--
J.H. Spies - Tel/Faks +27-21-876-2337 Sel/Cell +27-82 898 1528
     "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when