How do you use com-events..

Andrew Markebo andrew.markebo at telelogic.com
Sat Sep 30 16:10:34 EDT 2000

As you may have noticed.. I am experimenting with Pythonwin and
com.. And well after finding more and more docs, examples, I have
reached the point so I can use events..

The problem is.. the events wants a class-'definition', not
instance.. so assume I have a module myexplorer.py with one class for
controlling interner explorer, and one class that takes care of the events..

Theroretically I can have 25 instances of the 'controlling IE' class,
how do I know which explorer the event is for when it is called??

        /Andy