Thread Monitors?

Alex Martelli aleaxit at
Fri Sep 15 13:50:55 CEST 2000

"Quasimodo" <KILLzdramboSPAMMERS at> wrote in message
news:8prsa6$7c1c$1 at
> Alex, thanks for that clear explanation.  I now understand what I asked
> didn't make sense.
> Thanks for your input and patience with silly questions.

Hey, don't abase yourself too much; that no trace remains of what
thread has requested what resource is how it happens to work (by
default), but, it could (at least on some systems) be arranged
differently.  There was nothing 'senseless' or 'silly' in the
question, it "just so happens" that it can't be met...!